Monday, August 17, 2009

SPAGHETTI HELL

i am right now preparing spaghetti sauce --but the ? is why ( by the way my knee is better-probably wasn't good for it standing up chopping away )

a couple of weeks ago i decided to make spaghetti for my daughter-in-law's b-day dinner- great idea right-- not!! figured it would be easy and didn't have the money to take everyone out to eat. in comes my son and his family of 6 ready to eat. i had used a really BIG pot for the noodles-my husband almost burned himself trying to pour out the water--steam filling the kitchen till you could hardly see the grandkids as they asked--can i have garlic bread--i don't like spathti--hey nana you know what i want for christmas--and hey do you have anymore of those blue drinks--can i sit at the bar (counter,they like to call it bar ).

i thought it would be nice to put the spaghetti on a big platter and serve it home style- but first i had to get the noodles out with the tongs that were conviently in the one drawer that was stuck like nobodies business! yeah it was going great!

so that's why i said to all that i would not make the stupid mistake of having spaghetti when extra people were coming over

but here i am making my sauce for my dinner with my parents---they say insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results----CALL ME CRAZY

No comments:

Post a Comment